training seminars have many advantages. Code Red Safety conducts hundreds of Safety seminars every year and one of the fastest
growing sectors is custom training.
Our NEW Training Center offers “hands-on” training under controlled simulated conditions as a practical alternative to “traditional”
seminars. The training center is located in a state-of-the-art training facility, where each trainee can actively respond to
mock emergency and preparedness drills while simultaneously learning to use the most advanced equipment currently available.
Top Reasons why it is better to outsource your OSHA safety training:
1. When an outside training institute is conducting the training, everybody shows up. Many seminars conducted
by company instructors are often ignored because the employee makes the assumption that it can simply be done another day.
2. An outside training institute can standardize the presentation and make sure that every employee within a
nationwide company receives the same presentation and safety guidelines.
3. Outsourcing training to a professional consulting company shifts major liability to the outside party.
4. An outside training institute, that has an ongoing schedule of public seminars, can handle the few
stragglers that will find it hard to come to the original schedule that is established.
5. Outside instructors can bring a variety of “real life” examples into the classroom. With the
variety of technical expertise and categories of students that the instructor faces, the seminar will provide a real solution to
7. Classroom instruction with a qualified instructor is mandated by OSHA.
OSHA CFR 1910.268 (c) states in part: "Where training is required, it shall consist of on-the-job training
or classroom-type training or a combination of both. The employer shall certify the employees have been trained by preparing a
certification record which includes the identity of the person trained, the signature of the employer or the person that
conducted the training, and the date the training was completed."
Code Red Training Services
Safety Training Services
Code Red offers safety training, whether on-site, on-line or at one of our training facilities. Courses are taught by experienced, certified instructors who can relate to the situations they are presenting in class, as they have actual experience in the field.
Below is only a partial list of classes available.
- OSHA 10 & 30 hour
- CPR/First Aid
- Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Rescue
- Fire Brigade
- 1st Responder
- 1st Receiver
- Fire Extinguisher
- Many more…
We Are Your One-Stop Shop
Our Company strives to offer customers a one-stop shop for all of their safety needs -- from safety supplies and equipment to rental and repair and from safety training to safety manpower.
Call Code Red Safety today -- 24/7 -- for all of your safety needs.